Pirates Versus Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates Versus Ninjas

Fight an epic battle as either a gunslinging Pirate or a chakra using Ninja

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free For All

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
miidg

miidg

Character sheet
Loadout: two ninjato, a black chakra katana, a bow and quiver of arrows, strange tattoos?
Free For All - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Free For All - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 0

Free For All - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:15 pm

ooc: malf what's with your loadout? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet
Loadout: Ninja clothes, throwing stars, kunia, Zinebö(Large sword similar to Zabuza's), Chakra knives
Free For All - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/500000Free For All - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/500000)

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:06 pm

IC: Good. You have strife. But it is that strife in this battle enviroment that will push away the clouded images of your downfall. But let us see if you can disifer those images.

*Malf pulled out the giant sword that hung across his back, only to be held by a simple thick belt*

IC: Come
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet
Loadout: plenty of throwing stars, three kunai, a bow with arrows, and an awesome ninja outfit :)
Free For All - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Free For All - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:10 pm

OOC: EFFFFFFFFFFFFF

IC: ditto quickly limps off into the forrest to heal, only to get up and race far enough so that no one can hit him and sits down to meditate
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet
Loadout: two ninjato, a black chakra katana, a bow and quiver of arrows, strange tattoos?

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:11 pm

Hahaha! At last!

*Twirls chain attatched to ninajato, revealing a dense ball on the end.*

I come!

*Rushes malf and leaps into the air, whipping the chain around at a speed difficult to catch with the human eye.*
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet
Loadout: Ninja clothes, throwing stars, kunia, Zinebö(Large sword similar to Zabuza's), Chakra knives
Free For All - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17/500000Free For All - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/500000)

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:16 pm

*Indeed the speed of the two ball and chains were at a high speed.
But they were not too high for Malf to see. After all, he WAS a
ninja. Just like everyone else (Except for Net). The range of the
two ball and chains was not significant. But it was long enough if
Malf was to get close, he would be knocked on conscious or maybe
even killed. Malf thought fast on what his next move would be. Then
it came to him. Although it wasn't brilliant, it would get the job
done. Malf through the three kunia that were around his fingers and
through them not at Miidg, but at the two ball and chains. Little
did Miidg know, there were explosive tags wrapped around the three
kunia.*

Last edited by Malfinator707 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet
Loadout: plenty of throwing stars, three kunai, a bow with arrows, and an awesome ninja outfit :)

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:16 pm

OOC: Sad there is like no way for me to win...

*Ditto sneaks up behind the two fighters and takes nets item out of his pocket. he looks down and smiles. then he throws it in between the two combatants. it is a smoke bomb. It bursts and smoke surrounds everything. then ditto throws 7 stars into the smoke in an area that is inescapable.*
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:20 pm

ooc: *cough cough* not a godmode *cough cough*.
*Whips out other ninjato and without even looking blocks the shuriken coming towards him. The ball smashes down with enough force to leave a freakin huge crater in the earth's crust*

Stay out of this fight child. You have done your service to me. Now be gone! I have lost interest in you.
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:25 pm

*Ditto stands onn the outskirts of the smoke working on his lightning wounds. thew finally get as well as they can get. he now has an awesome mark on it. he then turns around and cuts down a small, but stiff sapling and uses it to vault over the smoke. He throw stars down from above and when he lands, he turns around and sprints through the smoke, randomly slashing with two of his kunai. he feels like he hits something and hears a satisfying yelp of pain. then he leaves the kunai where it is and runs through the rest of the smoke and into the woods*
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:49 pm

*The smoke clears, revealing miidg. All the shuriken have missed and he is holding a poor dead squirrel, a victim of ditto's foolish rampage. The ninjato is in his other hand, and the second one is sheathed. A huge crater is all that remains of where malf was standing, and he is no where to be seen.*

Do you see what you did? you killed an innocent squirrel. I told you to stay out of this. You cannot cut me, nor should you try until I am done with malf.
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:00 pm

THe squirrel was my ally, he knew the risks

*Ditto stays back and stays hidden as he removes the item from off of his back... slowly he draws back the weapon and lets loose three arrows just as the smoke clears. though he was aiming at where malf sould have been, a squirrel pushes his arm at the last second and the arrows fly at miidg*
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:28 pm

*miidg steps to the left catching the first arrow and firing it back at ditto. in a momentary mental lapse, he forgot about the other two. The second arrow strikes his upper arm and the third is a good shot into his chest. luckily, it strikes nothing vital.*

Last edited by miidg on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:03 pm

miidg wrote:
*The smoke clears, revealing miidg. All the shuriken have missed and he is holding a poor dead squirrel, a victim of ditto's foolish rampage. The ninjato is in his other hand, and the second one is sheathed. A huge crater is all that remains of where malf was standing, and he is no where to be seen.*

Do you see what you did? you killed an innocent squirrel. I told you to stay out of this. You cannot cut me, nor should you try until I am done with malf.

*The three kunia that Malf threw at Miidg, immidiatly bounced off
the ball and chain and hit different trees in many different
directions. As the ball and chain comes crashing down on Malf's
skull, he immidietly responds by jumping up to the right simply by
instinct and reaction. and lands in one of the trees. He runs through the forest placing many explosive kunia around the forest. Some in hidden places*
Back to top Go down
Netsrak
Admin
Netsrak

Character sheet
Loadout: 4 six shooters, a fletchette rifle, and chrome plated knuckles on each hand

PostSubject: the return   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:55 pm

*Net shoots out of a canon (from a pirate ship) spinning in the air revealing an array of bombs and smoke bombs that are sent flying across area covering the field with tools of destruction.
Back to top Go down
https://piratesversusninjas.forumotion.com
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:19 am

OOC:
miidg wrote:
*miidg steps to the left, catches the first arrow, and fires it back as ditto releasses his second arrow.*

read my last post and it says that i released three arrows. in this quote, miidge only catches one. that means that he is dead

nvm, i geuss he fixed it...

Last edited by Ditto on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

PostSubject: the return   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:28 am

*ditto runs under net and grabs hold of him, then he turns around and throws him at malf,though knowing that he was most likely going to get hit by the projectiles. this was part of his plan.
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: haha   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 am

Ditto wrote:
OOC:
miidg wrote:
*miidg steps to the left, catches the first arrow, and fires it back as ditto releasses his second arrow.*

read my last post and it says that i released three arrows. in this quote, miidge only catches one. that means that he is dead

ooc: no i am not dead because that was godmoding. I did the before ditto does this i do this thing. Thus I have changed my post, you have dodged my shot and everything is happy again.*

Last edited by miidg on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:59 am

*The ball and chain attached to the ninjato dissappear in a puff of smoke, and miidg sheathes th e weapon. He retreats back to the water behind net's veritable minefield, and waits for the explosions. He sits on the surface of the water, healing his wounds. He feels tired.*

Last edited by miidg on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:51 pm

OOC: come on miidg, changing ur post so that u dont die is definately godmoding. and how is shooting three arrows at once godmoding

*ditto slips into the forest and waits for the right moment*
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 1:14 pm

ooc: no I godmoded when you shot three arrows, so I changed my post to undo the godmoding, because you're not allowed to do the but before ditto releases his second arrow, I shoot one at him thing, because the action already happened, so I had to go back and change it so that I wasn't godmoding, and thus, this page is now cleansed of godmoding. Besides, I dodged one arrow by stepping to the left, so I probably wouldn't have died anyway, as you failed to specify what your magical squirrel that came out of nowhere made you aim at. It was a last second adjustment, so even if I got hit, it was not anything fatal. If you want, I can go back and unchange it so that I was hit by just two arrows.
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:06 pm

OOC: could u cause i need points

*Ditto sprints out of the forest and swings his kunai at malf*
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:07 pm

ooc: Sure thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:13 pm

*His wounds healed, miidg knows he is getting tired. To compensate, he whips out a red bull. He chugs it and immediately feels a boost. Luckily, his extreme hyperactivity will prevent the crash that plagues the emo kids that drink energy drinks.*
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:20 pm

OOC: um that would actually mean that you would crash even worse...

*Ditto sprints up on top of the cliff on the horizon and watches the battle from afar. the projectiles have desroyed all of the ice and everyone is tired (the match has gone on for a while so i can say this without it being goddmodding). he pulls out a gatorade and drinks it (all the energy of a red bull, but no crash added)*
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:30 pm

ooc: no trust me. I've had a red bull before. There is no crash. It's really scary. Hahaha...haha...HAHAHAHAH....BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
*miidg feels uber energized, like he hasn't felt in a long time (he doesn't eat sugar much anymore). He still waits for someone to come at him, but he is growing impatient.*
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:04 pm

ooc: this is ridiculous. You are both being completely unreasonable
especially you Jim. Josh, you can't ASK for points. It just makes
you look hopeless and that's not good. The more we have these fights,
the better you will get. Trust me.

Jim, it is not goddmodding. I don't see out it's goddmodding in any
way. He's just being quick and making a lot of actions. Which can
be kind of stupid depending on the situation. But Josh has a point,
you should be dead because you did not dodge the third arrow. And
you can't change a post due to goddmodding when it is already too
late. Which in this case, it's too late. So Jim you are dead right
now and you will have to wait until the next fight. But don't worry,
you will be rewarded points.