Pirates Versus Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates Versus Ninjas

Fight an epic battle as either a gunslinging Pirate or a chakra using Ninja

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninjas and Pirates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Netsrak
Admin
Netsrak

Character sheet
Loadout: 4 six shooters, a fletchette rifle, and chrome plated knuckles on each hand
Ninjas and Pirates Left_bar_bleue0/0Ninjas and Pirates Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 0

Ninjas and Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Ninjas and Pirates   Ninjas and Pirates Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:08 pm

Pirate and Ninja
There are two different classes in Pirate v. Ninja. These are quite obviously Pirate and Ninja.

Pirates posses superior strength , guns, and knuckles.

Ninjas possees superior stealth, agility, and various ninja weponry

Speech
1. Like in most forum based rpgs, there are many abrievations for certain actions.

2. Some of the most commonly used abrivations are called IC and OOC.

3. IC means in character. Which basically means, well, your in character.

4. OOC means out of character. Which basically means that you are not in your character at the moment. Pretty easy to follow.

5. Now you may be wondering, "How do I use IC and OOC?" Well it's pretty simple. You just put IC or OOC before what you are going to say and obviously put a : after the IC or OOC.

6. I.e. ic: you fool, you will never defeat my awesome sword that kills little bunies and such! MUHAHAHA!!! ooc: hey what time is the basketball game?

7. I.e. 2: ic: what is this power that he possesses? ooc: seriously, what kind of power is it I have no idea.

ooc: sure, it's called "insert retard name of power here"

8. IMPORTANT!: you cannot transfer ooc information to ic like in point 7, that Pessimistic Kid did not know what the power was so he asked the other guy in ooc. Once he tells you, you still cannot know ic unless the other Pessimistic Kid gives you permission ooc. Then you may know the info ic.

9. Now aside from ic and ooc. There are other speech options. If you want to use an action like throwing a knife at someone. You simply put it like this: *NAME OF CHARACTER throws a knife at NAME OF CHARACTER*.

10. The *s around the words are used for actions by the character, and narration.

11. Another option is saying something to yourself in your mind. Like this <This is never going to work, he's too powerful> or something like that. All you have to do is put a < to open it and a > to close it.

Order of Fighting

1. In PVN we will use the, you post I post system. There will be no posting twice in a row. Unless you are posting ooc.

2. This seems to be a big problem with a lot of people that have these type of text based forum battles, people usually make a post that goes like this, *but before Overachiever does this, Ethan does this* That's illegal. You have to counter it, dodge, or just get hit by the attack.
Back to top Go down
https://piratesversusninjas.forumotion.com

Ninjas and Pirates
Page 1 of 1