Pirates Versus Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates Versus Ninjas

Fight an epic battle as either a gunslinging Pirate or a chakra using Ninja

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 3 at the Mountains

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet
Loadout: plenty of throwing stars, three kunai, a bow with arrows, and an awesome ninja outfit :)
Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 0

Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:17 pm

*Ditto pulls a couch from his back pocket and lays down to rest*
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet
Loadout: two ninjato, a black chakra katana, a bow and quiver of arrows, strange tattoos?
Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:10 pm

*miidg, still in the air, allows ditto a reprieve and focuses on mclovin.*
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

Character sheet
Loadout:

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:17 pm

McLovin jumps backwards. He slice the front of his leg open going only half an inch deep. Being pulled out fo the genjutsu through pain McLovin puts up his broken swords up ready to parry miidg attack should it come.
Back to top Go down
http://tookville.myminicity.com/
miidg

miidg

Character sheet
Loadout: two ninjato, a black chakra katana, a bow and quiver of arrows, strange tattoos?

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:58 pm

ooc: a) your swords are useless because I cut them in half and b) I haven't used the genjutsu yet I've just given evidence that it's coming, so I'm just gonna ignore that last post. -.-
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

Character sheet
Loadout:

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:10 pm

occ: just because my swords are cut in half doesn't mean they're useless. They can still block shurikens and kunia but wouldn't be very good a attacking. If you hint on genjustsu that means your in it. How am i supposed to know if i'm in it or your just hinting that it's coming.
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet
Loadout: plenty of throwing stars, three kunai, a bow with arrows, and an awesome ninja outfit :)

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:33 pm

hey um both of you are using the OOC: and IC: things wrong

its like this
OOC:are you going to the game tonight?
IC: my swords are not useless cause you cut them in half

OOC is when you are talking as friends and IC is when you are saying something in character
when attacking you just put an * and close it with an * it doesn't look like

IC:*ditto does a flip* its just
*Ditto does a flip*

i just wanted to show you the correct way to do it and now i won't bother you
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:44 pm

ooc: thanks josh. i guess I got a little too impatient and didn't use them right. anyway...
still ooc: i know your swords are not useless mclovin, but the genjutsu has not gone into effect yet. evidently, you missed the caption in the rules concerning the fact that if it is stated that you do not know where the mysterious voice is coming from, you do not know where the mysterious voice is coming from. the clue gives you time to prepare to counter the genjutsu, but your character does not know it is a genjutsu yet. Hope this clears things up.
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

Character sheet
Loadout:

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:32 pm

ooc: I think the rules are a little unclear about genjutsu but lets continue on with the fight.

ic: McLovin throws down a smoke bomb and runs about a hundred feet into a gigantic cave.
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:11 pm

*sighing, miidg follows, using his chakra to extend the smoke into the cave and wrap it around himself, all the while keeping tabs on mclovin's movements with his chakra.*
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

Character sheet
Loadout:

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:12 pm

McLovin throws a kunia with a exploding tag at the ceiling above the smoke. It explodes causing a cave in. McLovin jumps a couple feet back to make sure out of the blast radius.
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:30 pm

*there are several flashes of light and the rocks split above miidg's location. when the dust clears, miidg is standing atop the rocks, katana glimmering with chakra.*
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

Character sheet
Loadout:

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:05 am

McLovin frowns. He steps back into a wall absorbs into it. After a couples of seconds he appears out of the wall behind miidg. He throws a kunia with a exploding tag at miidg.
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:18 pm

*miidg throws two kunai of his own, deflecting the first safely out of range of the explosive, and speeding the second towards mclovin's vital organs.*
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

Character sheet
Loadout:

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:51 pm

ic: McLovin puts up his left arm to deflect the kunia. He pulls it out of his arm and puts it in his pouch. He starts doing hand signs and yells Stone Lodging Destruction. Four boulders hurl at miidg and at the same time the ground under his feet begins to give away revealing a small pit about 10 feet deep. McLovin smiles wondering what miidg will do now.

ooc: It's not as fun with no one else around.
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:40 pm

*miidg quickly thrusts a ninjato into the side of the hole. he lands upon it and whips the katana over his head, slicing the boulders in half, preventing them from crushing him. he leaps from the hole and rushes mclovin, slicing diagonally across mclovin's chest.*
ooc: amen
Back to top Go down
Netsrak
Admin
Netsrak

Character sheet
Loadout: 4 six shooters, a fletchette rifle, and chrome plated knuckles on each hand

PostSubject: hi there   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:58 am

Netsrak throws a gas bomb at miidge and shoots threw it as it approaches miidge, creating a bullet followed by a fireball.
Back to top Go down
https://piratesversusninjas.forumotion.com
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:31 pm

*miidg uses the momentum from his slash to whip around, yelling* "Wind style! Great breakthrough! "the fire dissipates from the force of the wind, leaving miidg unscathed.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 at the Mountains   Round 3 at the Mountains - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 at the Mountains
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pirates Versus Ninjas :: Battle Areas :: The Mountains-
Jump to: