Pirates Versus Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates Versus Ninjas

Fight an epic battle as either a gunslinging Pirate or a chakra using Ninja

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free 4 For All

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Netsrak
Admin
Netsrak

Character sheet
Loadout: 4 six shooters, a fletchette rifle, and chrome plated knuckles on each hand
Free 4 For All Left_bar_bleue0/0Free 4 For All Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 0

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:31 pm

Netsrak stands in the middle of the arena with two six shooter in his hands with two more loaded guns on his belt and knuckles on each hand and a loaded flechette rifle on his back
Back to top Go down
https://piratesversusninjas.forumotion.com
miidg

miidg

Character sheet
Loadout: two ninjato, a black chakra katana, a bow and quiver of arrows, strange tattoos?

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:50 pm

*jim suddenly appears behind netsrak, two ninjato at his side, a battle spear on his back, and four kunai dangling on one hand. In the other, he holds a very long chakra knife, ablaze with light from the amount of chakra in his hands.*
Back to top Go down
Netsrak
Admin
Netsrak

Character sheet
Loadout: 4 six shooters, a fletchette rifle, and chrome plated knuckles on each hand

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: fight vs miidg   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:09 pm

*Netsrak smiles as he drops a smoke bomb enveloping the whole area thick blinding smoke.
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet
Loadout: two ninjato, a black chakra katana, a bow and quiver of arrows, strange tattoos?

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:59 pm

*Jim looks up startled. He leaps out of the smoke while making hand signs and perches on the arena wall.* lightning clone jutsu! *Five clones appear around him. Tiger sign* Transform! *jim and clones disappear*
Back to top Go down
Netsrak
Admin
Netsrak

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: fight vs miidg   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 11:21 pm

OOC: what do i do now
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:23 pm

ooc: we wait. BWAHAHAHAHSAHhhahaahahhahaAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet
Loadout: Ninja clothes, throwing stars, kunia, Zinebö(Large sword similar to Zabuza's), Chakra knives
Free 4 For All Left_bar_bleue17/500000Free 4 For All Empty_bar_bleue  (17/500000)

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:25 pm

Ok, it has been over a week now but nobody has landed or even
attempted a single blow on anybody. So this will continue for
another three days. I hope you two know how to get out of this
smoke bomb. If you find that you just have no idea how to get out.
I will tell you.
Back to top Go down
Netsrak
Admin
Netsrak

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: malf WTF?!Âż   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:47 pm

OOC: i know ur big mister mod and stuff but why in H311 dont you fight
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:52 pm

yeah! THROWDOWN!
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet
Loadout: Ninja clothes, throwing stars, kunia, Zinebö(Large sword similar to Zabuza's), Chakra knives
Free 4 For All Left_bar_bleue17/500000Free 4 For All Empty_bar_bleue  (17/500000)

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:55 pm

ooc: Why don't I fight now? I'll join in now if you want.
Back to top Go down
Netsrak
Admin
Netsrak

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: umm...   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:59 pm

Malfinator707 wrote:
ooc: Why don't I fight now? I'll join in now if you want.

OOC:i already said to
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:03 pm

heheh
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:05 pm

*Suddenly Malf falls from the sky (skydiving) and sees that the arena is filled with smoke. Malf uses fire style: pheonix flower, to clear the smoke away. His opponets are then revealed. As he is falling, Malf reaches for his back pocket and grabs 2 throwing stars and he launches one at each of them*
Back to top Go down
Netsrak
Admin
Netsrak

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: malf WTF?!Âż   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:13 pm

net laughs as he shoots the throwing star and quickly pops another shell in his gun
ooc: net=netsrak
wayooc: my favorite letter is the squigily (tilde)
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:02 pm

*ethan's star strikes a rock. one of jim clones dissapears in a flash of lightning. a tree dissapears and a lightning clone appears behind ethan and gathers lightning chakra from the dead clone around him.* lightning style chire! *millions of tiny lightning blades fill the air. the clone raises his hands and guides the blades into spheres around ethan and net.*
Back to top Go down
Netsrak
Admin
Netsrak

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: nice   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:38 pm

*Something falls out of Net's pocket as he shoots a hole in the sphere with his fletchette gun and jumps out
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:47 pm

*the scores of microscopic blades converge on Jacob, covering him with hundred of small wounds. fortunately for him, the jutsu was at about one third power because a clone was using it, so he remains living. the clone disappears, its chakra exhausted.*
Back to top Go down
Netsrak
Admin
Netsrak

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: OOC   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:03 pm

OOC:I was already outside of the sphere.
godmoder
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:38 pm

I'm just going to end this fight right now. With the giant scythe with the really long name! *Everything blows up*

Now to business

Malfinator

Total: 0 points

Netsrak

Stealth man: 2 points

Total: 2 points

Summary: Well this was the first time I saw you fight. You did pretty well. The smoke bomb thing gave you time to hide to regroup or whatever you were doing which got you the award: Steal man.

Jim

Total: 0 points

Summary: Wow, Jim, you goddmodded a lot. We never verified any microscopic swords. Also you cannot control other people's actions. You said that my throwing star hit a rock. You must counter it or at least dodge it in some sort of way. Which was goddmodding. Another violation was the clone thing. This was in the rules I believe, You CANNOT suddenly appear behind someone. You just can't do that. Now again with the blades, you can't shape metal weapons into spheres. You should know that you can't do that, chakra or not.

Battle Summary: Not very impressive. A lot of goddmodding. So the winner is Person. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:45 pm

one, I was transformed, and you threw shutikan at me, hence the fact that you hit me as a rock. sorry about the jutsu, but I thought it would be okay because it was pretty weak. I godmoded like once. not exactly a lot. good work everyone.
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:53 pm

Now I would've had two points for one reason. The reason being,
When I hit you(the rock) it would've killed you because with transform, you do not have the properties of the thing you transform into, which would have struck you somewhere probably wouldn't kill you now that i think about it. But I let it slide because I'm not that picky about that kind of stuff
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:03 pm

xcept that rock was one of my five clones who I had specifyed had also transformed. no it's not godmoding because I knew where the real me was the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet
Loadout: plenty of throwing stars, three kunai, a bow with arrows, and an awesome ninja outfit :)

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:18 pm

nice battle all around Smile
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:34 pm

not particularly. I godmoded alot apparently. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet
Loadout: plenty of throwing stars, three kunai, a bow with arrows, and an awesome ninja outfit :)

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:36 pm

i was just trying to be nice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free 4 For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free 4 For All   Free 4 For All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free 4 For All
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next