Pirates Versus Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates Versus Ninjas

Fight an epic battle as either a gunslinging Pirate or a chakra using Ninja

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free For All

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
miidg

miidg

Character sheet
Loadout: two ninjato, a black chakra katana, a bow and quiver of arrows, strange tattoos?
Free For All Left_bar_bleue0/0Free For All Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 0

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:28 pm

ooc: yeah fools! this time I promise I will not godmode!
ic: miidg stands calmly out in the middle of the lake. a ninjato is in his hand and another is sheathed on his I along with a bow and quiver of arrows. a chakra knife is on his thigh and tattoos crisscross his entire body except his face. he waits patiently.
ooc: is it godmoding to say that the weather is freezing and the lake is frozen in some places? also, are we gonna move the weapons and skills thread here?
o
Back to top Go down
Netsrak
Admin
Netsrak

Character sheet
Loadout: 4 six shooters, a fletchette rifle, and chrome plated knuckles on each hand

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:36 pm

OOC: We already did.
Stands ready with 4 six shooters and a fletchette rifle on his back.
Back to top Go down
https://piratesversusninjas.forumotion.com
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet
Loadout: plenty of throwing stars, three kunai, a bow with arrows, and an awesome ninja outfit :)

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:40 pm

OOC: yay first battle Smile. oh yeah... do i always have to be a ninja or can i make two accounts?

Cracks a hole in the ice and covers it over (the hole is in between miidg and netsrak) and speeds off to the island in the middle of the lake
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet
Loadout: two ninjato, a black chakra katana, a bow and quiver of arrows, strange tattoos?

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:51 pm

ooc: cool
ic*stares at hole in ice praying it's not a poorly concealed trap. that would be stupid. throws three kunai at net and drops underwater, making hand signs as he does.
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet
Loadout: plenty of throwing stars, three kunai, a bow with arrows, and an awesome ninja outfit :)

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 5:54 pm

Ninja S walks over to the hole and puts anothe ice block over it so Miidg cant get out. then he turns and sprints toward net with one kunai in each hand
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:07 pm

ooc: remember children the lake is not all ice
ic*miidg leaps out of the water in front of ns where the ice ends. finishes handsigns* lightning style storm jutsu *clouds roll in and electricity jumps around iwithin the thunderheads.*
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:26 pm

NS runs away and off the lake.

OOC: remember kids, stay away from lakes during thunderstorms

IC: then he sneaks up on net and slits his throat. as net falls to the ground dead. NS runs away to a flat area
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet
Loadout: Ninja clothes, throwing stars, kunia, Zinebö(Large sword similar to Zabuza's), Chakra knives
Free For All Left_bar_bleue17/500000Free For All Empty_bar_bleue  (17/500000)

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:12 pm

*Malf exits the forest, revealing a frozen lake. He sees all that just happened. He continues to wait until the right moment. Malf has 3 kunia on his three fingers on his right hand and he spins them around*
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:34 pm

ooc: sorry Jacob was already dead from my kunai, so you beat a dead human! lol
ic*miidg does hand signs and raises his hand skyward and points the other at ns.* lightning style flying thundergod jutsu! * a bolt of lightning rends the sky and strikes miidg's upraised hand. the electricity flows through his body and lances out the other hand, striking ns in the back.*
ooc: sorry I suddenly pulled this one out ethan, but I did so because you know what it is. if you do not approve of it, then I just throw three shuriken and a kunai at ns.
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet
Loadout: Ninja clothes, throwing stars, kunia, Zinebö(Large sword similar to Zabuza's), Chakra knives

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:36 pm

*rolls dice*
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:54 pm

*looks toward malf and prepares to counter a jutsu.*
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:01 am

OOC:the kunai never made contact with him, but slitting throats is godmoding anyway so net isnt dead yet

IC:NS looks across the lake and sees Malf step out of the woods. He then quickly sneaks up behind jacob and takes something out of his pocket
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:56 pm

ooc: first, yes the kunai hit net because I threw them at him and he never responded. second, you are severely wounded by my hand because you were hit by my lightning jutsu. so, I advise you to do something about that wound
ic*as his jutsu hits ns, miidg whirls about to face ethan once more. hail begins to fall.*
Back to top Go down
Netsrak
Admin
Netsrak

Character sheet
Loadout: 4 six shooters, a fletchette rifle, and chrome plated knuckles on each hand

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: honestly   Free For All Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:00 am

kunia hurt but dont kill so net flees
ooc: they dont kill in naruto
Back to top Go down
https://piratesversusninjas.forumotion.com
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:13 pm

OOC: there was no way to dodge ur lightning bolt cause you gave me no time but watever

IC: Ditto takes something out of his pocketand smears it accross the burn on his back. It is icy-hot. first it burns and then it gets really cold. his burn feels better and he puts net's item in his pocket. Then he quickly runs out of the range of miidg's lightning
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:21 pm

[ic*as his jutsu hits ns, miidg whirls about to face ethan once more. hail begins to fall.*[/quote]

why is hail falling?
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:08 pm

ooc: because of my raincloud jutsu. you could have easily dodged or countered my jutsu if you weren't running away with your back to me. it's a legitimate jutsu.
ic: *miidg is jealous of the icy hot, but he stays focused on malf. miidg draws a ninjato. a puff of smoke suddenly surrounds his arms, obscuring the small sword.*
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:23 pm

OOC: ready for this awesomeness?

IC: Ditto runs close to Miidg and throws a star at him. right after he throws the star he uses the shadow possesion jutsu (if its spelled wrong oh well) he stands upright and waits

OOC: it took me a long time to think of this so can i just please get a kill?
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:31 pm

miidg wrote:
ooc: because of my raincloud jutsu. you could have easily dodged or countered my jutsu if you weren't running away with your back to me. it's a legitimate jutsu.
ic: *miidg is jealous of the icy hot, but he stays focused on malf. miidg draws a ninjato. a puff of smoke suddenly surrounds his arms, obscuring the small sword.*

*Malf slowly walks out of the forest, revealing his entire being*

IC:"Miidg, Miidg, Miidg. You fear. I can even feel the warmthness of it. Why focus on me alone when there are two others. You have become distracted. But I know the reason that you focus on me the most. It is because you fear me...
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:33 pm

OOC: woah scary... hey is miidg dead?
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:38 pm

ooc: no
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:41 pm

OOC: like because there is a way out of it or because it was godmoding?

IC: Ditto lifts his arms up and down making miidg do the same Smile
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:49 pm

ooc: ditto, were using "the you go i go system". So your last post will not take affect because miidge has not responded yet. So he is not dead yet. And Miidge is right, the thunderstorm jutsu is legitemate. But the hail thing isn't apart of the original jutsu. But it's no big deal anyway so i'll just let the hail thing slide
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:12 pm

ooc: in the jutsu, the cloud brings rain, so since it was cold, it became hail. Yay temperature!
ic:*Before the shadow possession reached him, miidg dodged the lonely shuriken of despondency lol. He smiles as ditto traps him, failing to realize that he, miidg, was one step ahead the whole time. He stands and waits for a time, allowing ditto's chakra to deplete, for shadow possession uses quite a bit. unfortunately for ditto, shadow possession controls external functions, not internal, and miidg is still quite capable of utilizing his exceptional chakra control. As the smoke around the ninjato clears, it reveals a long chain stretching down into the water. Miidg funnels his lightning chakra through it, and, using the electrolyte properties of water, uses all his concentration to direct his lightning upward through the water and into ditto. Although it is not a jutsu, it is still quite powerful, and miidg smiles as his chakra courses through ditto's body.* Ah Malf. Malf Malf Malf. You think I focus on you because I fear you? How foolish. I devote my attention to you, because your power exceeds the others', as does mine. I want to have a truly entertaining battle. I long for the feel of a blade piercing my skin, for the true thrill of a jutsu hammering into me, and of mine into you. Come! Show me your power, and entertain me as I long to be!
ooc: Shadow possession should have broken from ditto's pain because of the concentration required to maintain it.
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:13 pm

OOC:fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free For All
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next