Pirates Versus Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates Versus Ninjas

Fight an epic battle as either a gunslinging Pirate or a chakra using Ninja

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free For All

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
miidg

miidg

Character sheet
Loadout: two ninjato, a black chakra katana, a bow and quiver of arrows, strange tattoos?
Free For All - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Free For All - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Level: 0

Free For All - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:08 pm

ooc augh I'm so confused! I never said shooting three arrows was godmosing. I was godmoding when I shot an arrow at him before he shot his third arrow which is why I went back and changed it.
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet
Loadout: Ninja clothes, throwing stars, kunia, Zinebö(Large sword similar to Zabuza's), Chakra knives
Free For All - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/500000Free For All - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/500000)

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:10 pm

ooc: on that note you are right. But nevertheless, you are still
dead since you did not dodge the third arrow.
Back to top Go down
Netsrak
Admin
Netsrak

Character sheet
Loadout: 4 six shooters, a fletchette rifle, and chrome plated knuckles on each hand
Free For All - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Free For All - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:10 pm

The member 'Malfinator707' has done the following action : A hobo runs up steals your dice and rolls them.

'dice' : 10
Back to top Go down
https://piratesversusninjas.forumotion.com
miidg

miidg

Character sheet
Loadout: two ninjato, a black chakra katana, a bow and quiver of arrows, strange tattoos?

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:14 pm

true, but Jacob got to stay alive after being hit by three kunai. I was only hit by one arrow which was aimed by a squirrel...
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet
Loadout: Ninja clothes, throwing stars, kunia, Zinebö(Large sword similar to Zabuza's), Chakra knives
Free For All - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue17/500000Free For All - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (17/500000)

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:20 pm

Very well, continue with the fight.
Back to top Go down
Netsrak
Admin
Netsrak

Character sheet
Loadout: 4 six shooters, a fletchette rifle, and chrome plated knuckles on each hand

PostSubject: energy   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:47 pm

AdminOOC:thats bullshit cause arrows have much more enegy behind them than knives. and i was not tired unlike miidg.
ps: no enegy drinks thats cheap.
Back to top Go down
https://piratesversusninjas.forumotion.com
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:19 pm

ooc: It still isn't enough to kill someone. Three arrows maybe, but
one? Definetly not.
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:23 pm

*Malf suddenly leaps out of the forest into the open. He uses hand
signs.*

Fire style: Fire ball jutsu!

*The forest catches on fire and it spreads quickly through the forest
Miidg and ditto would have to hurry out of the forest before it would
be too late*
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet
Loadout: plenty of throwing stars, three kunai, a bow with arrows, and an awesome ninja outfit :)

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:49 pm

OOC: u no i really didnt ask for the points, he offered them to me. and anyway, if you read my quote, two arrows would have hit him. even if he isn't dead, he was hit by two arrows, not one.
Oh and i stabbed u malf so u might want to fix the injury

IC: malf, im on top of a cliff... unless thats cheating

*Ditto watches the fire burning below him, knowing that miidg is in the middle of it. fire is good*
Back to top Go down
Malfinator707
Game Master
Malfinator707

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:12 pm

ooc: Ditto, you can't suddenly appear on a cliff. That's goddmodding.
So right now you are still in the burning forest.

*Malf quickly runs out of the forest. He was already near the edge
since he had just walked out of it a few moments ago. But it would
be hard for the others if they weren't close to the lake like he was.
Malf makes it out of the forest just in time. He reaches for his
first aid kit and treats his wound that Ditto gave him*
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:14 pm

ooc: sorry. I thought that since josh used icy hot I would make a stab for the what the frick award. and I didn't know if chakra pills were legal. Sorry.

ic.*miidg also watches the forest burn, peeved that no one remembered that he was still standing out on the water... Whipping out the bow, he fires eight consecutive shots high into the air above where malf is standing. They arc downwards and land somwhere around him.*
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet
Loadout: plenty of throwing stars, three kunai, a bow with arrows, and an awesome ninja outfit :)

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:45 pm

*Ditto takes out his bow and aims toward one of the projectiles that is stuck in the ground. he can just make out a fuse, not lit, meaning that it is a bomb. he notices that malf is standing close to it. he fires and the bomb explodes upon the impact from the arrow*
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:49 pm

ooc: NO FAIR THAT WAS MY PLAN!

*little does ditto know, but he has wandered into "ground zero". He is surrounded by miidg's eight arrows, each with high powered explosive tags affixed to them. The bomb he just foolishly dentonated sets off the eight, and miidg watches from the water as they dentonate simultaneously, incinerating everything near the enormous explosions. One would have to be very lucky or very skilled to avoid such large explosions in such a concentrated area.*

ooc: I'm praying this isn't godmoding.

Last edited by miidg on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:51 pm

OOC: tecnically that is still my kill or injury cause i set ur bombs off

*Ditto looks on in wonder at miidg's crazy plan*
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:54 pm

ooc: um yeah. You're inside my crazy plan. you may want to do something about that...
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:55 pm

and i think it should be an assist kill
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:57 pm

no im on top of a cliff...
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:58 pm

If you were close enough to see the arrow with the explosive tag, then you were definintly inside the area of effect, because malf had run out of the forest to the lake shore
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 pm

IC: i didnt hit the arrow, i hit the explosive that jacob put there

*with the forest on fire below ditto, there really is nothing that he can do, so he sits down to make arrows (so he doesn't run out)*
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:25 pm

ooc: yeah i know. I fixed it so it makes sense
ic *miidg is also bored so he just stands there.*
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:30 pm

*Ditto now has a full quiver of arrows, he looks down and sees that the forest is almost completly burned. then he turns around and starts climbing down the cliff to a ledge.*
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:33 pm

*Miidg sees ditto in such a vulnerable position and grins. He begins hand signs* Lightning Style! False Darkness! *Twin thunderbolts lance through the air towards the high cliff and, more importantly, directly at ditto in his precarious position.*
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:34 pm

*little does miidg know that the ledge is 2 feet off of the ground. ditto jumps down and sprints to a clearing*
Back to top Go down
miidg

miidg

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:41 pm

ooc. You're kidding. That's not a cliff it's a frickin lump.
*Miidg is irritated. He draws his chakra knife, and lightning chakra flows around the blade. Ditto hears a weird voice muttering, but he cannot make out the words.*
Back to top Go down
Ditto

Ditto

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:45 pm

IC:no... i never said how far down i climbed

*Ditto doesnt hear a voice cause he has earplugs in and then he runs toward the explosive markings to see if malf is alive*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free For All   Free For All - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free For All
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next